Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Beautiful Ben

Hey everyone! So today is the day Ben doesn't have work, and we always spend that day together :) We woke up around 6am and had our normal morning routine, (french kissing on the kitchen counter, eating oatmeal together) when the kids woke up at 7! I wasn't really paying attention to anything but Ben, so when Julian came out wanted breakfast she said my name but didn't here, so she just watched us for awhile! When I finally noticed her and was kinda freaked out, why was she watching? But that's okay she will need to watch us when she gets older anyway to get tips for when she is married! The younger you start, the better it is :) I made them breakfast at 7:30, by then all 4 of them were up! At 8 my mom came to pick up the kids and take them to her house for the day, and Ben and I were very very happy to have the day to ourselves! We stood in the kitchen, kissing hard, and we ended up falling onto the floor! That was okay though, it happens all of the time so I'm used to it! So we laid on the hard wood kitchen floor for about 2 hours just making out heavily, except for the minutes intervals when we had to take a break and he rubbed by belly for me. At 10 my back hurt so we moved to the couch, I was just sitting in his lap and we were french kissing again! At noon I was getting hungry, so he made pasta for us and I sat in his lab while eating and we fed each other. I love feeding Ben, he always licks my fingers when I feed him! We were done eating by 12:30, when we decided to cuddle on the couch watching TV until about 1 when we got bored of the TV, so we went back to our bedroom and we did what married couples do until about 2, when Ben got a call from his manager! So right now I'm blogging, waiting until he gets done his call so we can continue until 10pm when the kids get back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment