Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog! My name is Kaitlyn Miller, and I am 27 year old with 4 children. I'll just get right into the introductions! I met my husband, Ben, when I was 13 years old in 7th grade and we started dating right away! We dated through the rest of middle school and all of high school, except for a brief period of time in 10th grade when we were broken up because all he wanted to do was make-out, but I later learned it was just because he loved me so much :) We got engaged senior year in high school and got married a week after we graduated! Neither of us went to a full 4 years of college, he went right into his family plumbing business, and I just took a 6 month photography course at our local community center! I was 18 when we got married and a month later I found out I was having twin girls! I was pregnant through my classes and had Julian and Morgan when I was 19! Now, they are both 8 years old. A few months later I found out I was having ANOTHER set of twins, this time boys! Jeremy and Ethan were born when I was 20, now they are 7 year olds. I'm so happy with my life right now, I am a full-time photographer and pregnant with my 5th baby! I am so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment