Friday, August 16, 2013

Good News!

Yesterday afternoon, Julian's memory came back! I actually wasn't there when it happened, neither was Ben! She was just in her room with a nurse, and woke up from sleep crying and wanting her mommy and daddy! I was so relieved when I got a call from the nurse, and Ben and I drove down there as fast as week could! When we arrived we showered her with hugs and kisses but she was still really scared and didn't remember how she got her head injury. (that's normal though, most people don't!) So we calmed her down my making out on the chair next to her bed, and she also loves when Ben and I lick each others face! So we did that for about half an hour, we were all enjoying ourselves when the nurse came in and said we had to leave because Julian needed to sleep! So we said goodbye and all and headed back home, our kids had missed us because we haven't been home much the past few days! When we got home there was a message from my mom, she took the kids to a waterpark to get their mind off things! I was so happy, now Ben and I could lick each others ears in complete privacy in our bedroom! The kids came home around 4, and I had dinner ready at 5! I made ham and cheese roll-ups with apples, cucumbers, tomatoes, and corn on the cob! Oh, the kids also had applesauce. After dinner I played with the kids until bedtime, and Ben got them their baths while I did some work! After we put them to bed we both had a lot of work to do, I had been missing a lot, same with him! Comment below if you want more daily posts like this :)

1 comment: