Monday, August 19, 2013
First Day!
Hey everyone! Today was my first day with Lily! I was woken up at 6am with Lily (no time for my kitchen routine with Ben :( ) so I nursed here while Ben watched and then he woke the kids up and made them breakfast! Ben watched Lily while I watched the kids eat, and then Ben left for work while the kids and I went through our morning routine! There was a slight issue though, Ethan pooped during family pee time...I got it cleaned up though! After out routine I put Lily down for her morning nap and played with the kids a little bit! After I made them lunch I woke up Lily and took the kids plus Lily to our neighbors house to be babysat, I had a photoshoot this afternoon! After my photoshoot I picked up the kids and put Lily down for her afternoon nap while I kissed a pillow, pretending it was Ben while Julian watched! Then we all stripped and swam in our pool! We don't own bathing suits, we just strip to swim! It's so much more fun and daring, the kids love it! Then, I had to go inside and feed Lily while the kids played strip hide and seek in the house, then Ben came home! I had Ben to kiss, instead of a pillow ;) He made dinner while I played with the kids, then we had a family dinner! After dinner the kids watched TV while Ben and I made out on the kitchen floor while Julian watched, and then got the kids ready for bed! After they were asleep I just got some editing done, that's what I'm doing now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment