Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Tuesday!
Hey everyone! I will be trying to do daily detailed posts about me and my family and our day! So I woke up at 6am with Ben, every morning we wake up before the kids (they wake up at 7-7:30) and have cuddling time! I mean, or course we spend EVERY single night making love to each other, but in the morning it's great to wake up to cuddling! It really relaxes me for the day. We usually make breakfast together and feed each other. It's a great way to bond! Then, we cuddle and make-out in the kitchen, I sit on the counter since I'm short and we just french kiss! It's so relaxing for me I love Ben to death. Sometimes the kids walk in on us, half dressed kissing in the kitchen, and they don't know what to do! Usually they just run back to their room, scared, so I have to go get them. Ben makes breakfast for the family every single morning, he doesn't have to leave for work until 9, no exception this morning! We had our normal morning routine, and then Ben made pancakes and strawberries for the kids while I went to wake them up! We had a family breakfast (all of the french kissing had made Ben and I hungry again) and then the kids went to get dressed and ready for the day while Ben and I had a very passionate, but sweet, goodbye at the front door before he left for work! I helped the kids finish getting dressed and then, always before they can play they need to do their chores! They all have to clean up their toys in the morning and put their laundry in the family laundry bin. Then Julian and Morgan played dolls in their room while Jeremy and Ethan played with their cars! They are good at playing quiety by them selves because they know I have a lot of work to do for my photography business. I edited for about an hour and then I went and played hide and seek with them! Even though I am super busy, I think it is very important to still find time to spend my my kids. For lunch I made peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese, they each had to have cucumbers or apples. After lunch I had a mother coming at 1 for her second maternity photo shoot! At 12:30 I dropped the kids off at our babysitter's house, and came back just in time for my photo shoot! In case you didn't know, I am a photographer. Well, this lady (I will not say her name for privacy reasons, so let's call her Jen), was very conservative! She wore a burka so it was hard to even tell she was pregnant because it was not form fitting or anything! After Jen, at 3, I had another maternity shoot, this girl was Jane (again, not her real name, just for privacy reasons) and she was the opposite! She just wore a bralette and skimpy underwear. Her shoot went until 4, and then on my way to pick up the kids at 4:30, I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things for dinner! When we got home the kids had to do some work (they do summer work every day) while I made chicken, pasta, and brocolii for dinner! After dinner I did some laundry while the kids watched TV. At 6:30 I joined them, until Ben got home at 7. I welcomed him home, which took a while, and then he went in to play with the kids for a little while I worked on my computer! At 7 Ben and I gave the kids baths, I did the girls and he did the boys! They have double baths and all. At 7:30 we had story time, all 6 of us! Actually, 7, considering the baby in my belly. At 8 we put the kids down and did our goodnights, and by 8:15 they were fast asleep! I edited the pics I took today while Ben did some emailing for his business, and right now we are both still working! I will probably be done by soon after 10, that's when we will head back to our bedroom and do what married couples do :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment