Hey everyone, I'm sure you all have been anxious to hear about what has happened between Ben and I! Wednesday we didn't talk or make-out, I was really mad! He slept on the living room couch, the kids didn't understand why Daddy brought his pillow to the couch. I went to bed early and cried myself to sleep. Yesterday morning, we didn't have our normal french kissing in the living room, he was gone before I woke up! I didn't have a very good day, just sent the kids off to school and cuddled with Lily and did some work all day. When the kids got home I was in a better mood, so we played strip hide-and-seek and Guess That Fact : Civil War Edition! I made dinner (mashed potatoes, cucumbers, and grilled cheese on whole wheat bread) and the kids did their homework before starting out nightly routine! I was still slightly bummed out because Ben was late, so I didn't join in on the pee routine, I just watched! I got the kids to bed around 8:30, nursed Lily and put her down at 9! I just ate some ice-cream, edited pics, and made brownies until about 11:30! I was planning on going up to bed when I heard a car in the driveway! I was nervous, didn't know what to expect, but I sure didn't see it coming! Ben walked in, with something hidden behind his back! He walked to me with a smile on his face and handed me some carnation lilies! I started to cry, it was so meaningful! Carnation lilies are quite rare, Ben must have drove a whole 3 minutes to get them! I put the flowers in a vase and then Ben pulled me into him and we made out quite heavily for a few minutes, when it started to get frisky we stripped and headed back to our bedroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment