Saturday, August 17, 2013
When the Kids Get Bad
What I do to punish the kids when they don't listen or interrupt my love life has been a widely requested post as well! Sometimes, I won't pee with the kids and all of that stuff, when they are naughty and won't listen to me I sometimes make them to their pee routines all by themselves! It's not much of a bonding experience, so I miss watching them. When they talk back, I always use the same punishment! Spanking. I spank the kids usually about once a week, and they never talk back since I started! It's just a sometimes thing, which I'm glad about! When they interrupt Ben and I french kissing in our morning kitchen routine, I get mad! I want time with my wonderful husband who is a very good kisser! I specifically tell the kids don't get up until 7, if you are up early do sukodo, read novels about the civil war, or play simon says with your siblings! Sometimes they even walk into our room at the beginning of the night when we are making love, so they get upset sometimes they don't understand what's happening! We usually let them watch for a bit, though, so they get used to it! It's great for them to learn for the future. This was a short post, kinda a failure, because our kids are usually good so we don't have many punishments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment