Friday, August 16, 2013

Rewards

Hey everyone! So my last post got 1237 views, which is a personal record! This post has been requested too, but only by 239 people! I decided to do it now, when I have some free time before I got visit Julian in the hospital again! My kids are mostly good, so these rewards are usually an every day thing!
1. Extra fun pee time! In the morning routine, when they kids all pee in the bath together, it's a treat for me and Ben to join in!
2. Extra fun bath time! When the kids take baths, sometimes Ben and I join in as a treat! The kids love it, we sometimes even make out in the bath.
3. Sleeping in until 7:03 instead of 7!
4. 2 extra chocolate chips in the pancake!
5. We cuddle on our trampoline in the rain.
6. The kids love reading innapropriate books, so I read them 3 pages of Breaking Dawn!
7. Kids love chewing on metal, so I give them each a piece to chew on for about 7 minutes!
8. Playing dress up in my closet!
9. I pee in the trashcan while they pee in the toilet or the sink! (aka joining in on the peeing festivities)
10. Drinking soda!

Things Ben and I do to reward each other through a hard day at work/home!
1. Extra french kissing time
2. Licking each other's finger nails
3. Sucking on each others toes
4. Making out in the bathtub
5. Making love in the bathtub together, with water running and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment