Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best Day Ever! (err, not really)

Hey everyone! So I'd like to continue my post on my wonderful day with my husband Ben. As you know he and I spent the day together! Mid afternoon we went to our bedroom to make love, and then when Ben was interrupted by a phone call, I went to the living room sofa bed where our kids sleep when they are being punished, and posted on my blog and got half an hour of editing done while I waited for bed! He came back all happy and all, and we made out on our sofa bed for 53 minutes. At 3pm my cell phone rang, it was my mom! She told me Julian hit her head on the hard wood and most likely has a concussion! There was blood everywhere. I started to cry so Ben and I quickly got dressed and got in the car on the way to the hospital to meet them there. When we arrived the family was in the lobby and Julian was getting tests done immediately  before getting stitches. By 4pm her stitches were done and we could visit her. She was still knocked out and the doctors said not to worry she would be up in no time! We were pushed out of there by 4:30, because they needed to do more tests to make sure nothing serious was wrong. Turns out everything was all good, and we were allowed to go back in and see her at 5:30! She was awake, but turns out she can't remember anything. She doesn't know who she is or who I am. We were told to leave then because they were going to do more tests to see what is causing the memory loss, that is what they are doing now. I am in the lobby, waiting for results. I don't understand how a perfect day with my husband can turn into the terrible tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment