Thursday, August 15, 2013
Busy Day at the Hospital
Hey everyone! So as you all know, yesterday Julian hit her head, got a concussion, and losing her memory! Yesterday around 6pm we got more results back from the doctor, and her memory should have come back this morning! Last night I stayed with her all night long, even slept in her hospital room! This morning when she woke up, she said, "mommy?" I was so happy, she knew who I was! I asked her a lot of questions about her family, and she did understand! But the only thing is, she can only remember the past year and a half of her life. I'm so upset, the doctor said she will mostly likely gain it back though. But it's not an definite answer. I sure hope so! This morning I had to go back to our house for awhile, and Ben and I made out on our ratty old sofa bed again while Jeremy watched us. He thinks its fascinating! Around lunch time I went back to the hospital with Ben. We made out on the chair next to Julian's bed, she loves watching us, it calms her! I'm so happy we can do something to help her! The doctor said to do as many familiar things as we can, so we sang her songs (Baby its cold outside, I love you forever dear, and santa claus happily ever after), read her books, and brought her all of her stuffed animals! She also likes watching Ben and I kiss each others feet, so we did that for awhile too. Now, we are back at home and I'm just getting some work done on the computer while the kids play! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment