Wednesday, August 21, 2013
First Few Days!
The first few days with my my baby Lily have been amazing! Monday was my first full day with her, and that's actually when school started! Julian and Morgan are 8, going into 3rd grade, they turn 9 in March, and Jeremy and Ethan are 7, going into 2nd grade, they turn 8 in December! School starts at 8:40, and they take the bus which leaves at 8:05! When they left I nursed Lily and played with her until about 10 when I had to put her down for her nap! While she was napping I did laundry and normal work around the house, and made my myself lunch and prepared for my photo shoot this afternoon! I nursed her again around noon, and played/watched her until 1 when I dropped her off at our neighbors, her nap was at 2 so they didn't really need to watch her much! After my shooting, I picked up Lily who was still sleeping, and just put her in her crib again! At 3 when she woke up I fed her, and she just watched me edit pics until 3:35 when the kids got home! Our tutor helped them with their homework. Her name is Carly and she comes by early weekday 3:30-4:30 to help the kids with their work! Not that they are dumb or anything, its just how I like it! Then, we decided to go swimming until dinner at 6! It was just a really good, regular day! Yesterday morning before school since the kids woke up early and had a good breakfast, we did a family pee routine! Ethan and I got the sink, Julian got the toilet, Jeremy got the trashcan, and Morgan got the tub! It was fun to see us all pee at the same time! Such a great bonding experience :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment