Hey guys, today was Wacky Wednesday at my kid's school! It is a just a day when everyone dresses crazy and all. Julian didn't want to dress up, so she just wore what she normally wore, a purple sweatshirt with green jeans! Morgan wore a polka dot dress with striped lace leggings, how crazy! The boys didn't want to do anything too crazy, so they just wore matching yellow suits! They all said they had a great day :)
So, turns out this day was also wacky for another reason! Ben told me he has been seeing another girl the past 3 weeks, but regrets it and wanted to ask for my forgiveness! He said he was just getting tired of me and wanted to "get some" with another girl. He ended up making her pregnant, so he felt he needed to tell me. I cried a lot, because I didn't understand, I thought we had a good relationship! I trusted him, and he broke that trust. He feels bad, and is of course still living with me, but we are sleeping in seperate rooms tonight, just for me to think things through and calm down.
No comments:
Post a Comment