Friday, August 16, 2013
Morning Routine!
This video got 783 requests on my last post, in only 2 hours! I can't believe you guys, you are amazing :) The second post I ever did talked about my routine with Ben before the kids wake up, but I'm going to continue starting when they wake up! I have a rule, the kids must come out no earlier than 7:00! That gives Ben and I time to do our french kissing in the kitchen first, to get ready for the day! If the kids wake up earlier than that they can't come out for anything, they can just do something quietly in their room like soduko or read historical novels about the Civil War! When the come out together, ready for breakfast, Ben usually makes breakfast! Each day of the week we have a breakfast schedule! Monday we have oatmeal with strawberries and blueberries and orange juice, Tuesday we have whole-wheat chocolate chip pancakes with a whipped cream and water (a treat! unhealthy but delicious), Wednesday we have home-maid gluton free waffles with strawberries and orange juice, Thursday we have scrambled eggs with sausage and fruit juice, and Friday we have cereal with cranberry juice! Breakfast is over by 7:30, usually while they eat I pick out their clothes for the day! But first we go through our bathroom morning routine. Ben leaves for work at 7:30, so he isn't here for this, it's just me and my 4 kids in the bathroom together! First, we all strip down out of our pajamas, naked! I will join in if the kids were especially good the night before. We all pee at the same time, you must wonder how, but I definitely make it work! The girls pee in the bath together! I just sit them on the floor of the bath, and they just let the pee fly! I wipe them down with a wet towel afterwards, just to get clean! Then they sit on the counter and watch the boys go! The boys share the toilet, in the morning they each stand on a stool on different sids of the toilet a pee! Sometimes they do miss the toilet though, which isn't good! I pee in the tub with the girls sometimes, if they are good and want me to! Then I wipe down the boys and everyone is clean! That is what we normally do, but if the kids are especially good we will all sit, naked, in the tub together and pee at the same time! That's only if they are really good though! So after that we go to their rooms and I dress them! Then we go back to the bathroom and take turns brushing their teeth! That's our morning routine, comment requests below! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment