Saturday, August 17, 2013

Routine with Ben/Birth Plans!

Caution - Not for young children! Rated R


Hey everyone! Sorry for the caution, just don't want people under 18 reading this post because it is quite inappropriate! I have gotten some requests to talk about my days alone with Ben when the kids aren't home! You all know Ben has off once a week and that is the day my mom takes the kids and gives us alone time! It's very important to stay bonded and connected with your husband. First, we wake up and have our morning kitchen routine, see my second post for that! Then, we head to the bathroom! We bond together by stripping down and peeing in the tub together, and then turn on the water and do "things" in the tub! Last night we decided that that time in our routine will also include birthing practice! I have decided to have a home birth, I had my other babies in a hospital and I didn't like that, it was to open! Having a baby should be a private thing just between my husband and I. I am also planning on a water birth! We are practicing in the tub every night, and decided to add this practicing to our bath time routine once a week! I am actually due in 6 weeks, but my doctor said I could pop any day now! So when we practice, I push and (Ben will be in the bath with me) pretends to get the baby out! So back to our routine! After bath time we stay naked and have another pee session together, this time in the trashcan! We both go at the same time and our pee mixes together, it's beautiful to watch! Then, we head to our ratty old couch bed and do "things". Very R rated things! We make lunch together (still bare naked) and feed each other while I sit on his lap, trying to stay as close as possible during this whole routine! After lunch we burn of the calories in our bedroom, getting frisky ;) Around 3pm we have to get dressed because that's when the kids get home!

LEAVE REQUESTS BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment