Sunday, August 18, 2013
Big News!
Hey everyone! Got a lot to tell you, I better start at the beginning! Yesterday afternoon my water broke while I was making out on the couch with Ben! It got all over him, which I did feel slightly bad about! I told the kids to play in their room because Mommy was having her baby! Julian and Jeremy were very excited, but Morgan and Ethan were scared and ran right to their room! I stripped down in the living room, so did Ben! I felt the baby coming, so Ben ran to get the water running in the bath tub, I was planning on a water birth! Julian and Jeremy wanted to stay and watch, so I agreed! They stripped down too, to get in the spirit! I waddled into the bathroom and sat in the tub, Julian and Jeremy sat on the bathroom counter while Ben climbed in the tub with me! I layed there, in miserable pain, for 4 hours! The kids got bored after 15 minutes so they went to play! Ben called my mom and had her come over and make the kids dinner and get them to bed and all, because my labor went all through the night! I wasn't worried, my labor with Julian and Morgan took 32 hours, Jeremy and Ethan was only 17 minutes though! I laid in the bath tub all night with Ben, neither of us got any sleep! I was 5cm dilated in the morning, and contractions were 8 minutes apart! My mom had stayed over night, which was great! Today around 3pm I could tell the baby was ready to come out, so Ben called my mom and the kids in! They all stripped down, to get in the spirit, and sat on the counter and watched! All 5 of them, even my mom! Ben delivered my baby with a crowd of 6 watching! The guy who was fixing our sump pump had actually come by during labor, we invited him to join in! He even stripped down too, to get in the mood! I had Lily Olivia Miller at 3:33pm, August 18th, 2013! At 4, after we were all dressed and the sump pump guy left (not after we had gotten his number to invite him for dinner sometime!) we took Lily to the hospital to get tests run, same with me! Results got back fine, no problems with either of us! We just got back home, and I definitely wanted to update you all! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment