Friday, August 16, 2013

Clothing!

I have a new idea! Everytime a post hits 2000 views and 1700 comments, I will post again! My posts will all come out of your suggestions, except daily posts about my day! So this post is going to be about clothing my kids wear! I'm going to talk about each season.

Fall - In the fall time, I usually dress the kids in layers! Julian and Morgan are 8 and going into 3rd grade, they turn 9 in September! Julian is even wearing a bra now, she is a 32A! Morgan is a 30A. I developed early, so I always knew my girls would! So in the fall Julian wears a bra, thick strap camisole, (I'm all about modesty) a short sleeve and a zip-up! Sometimes she will just wear a bra, thick strap camisole, and a sweatshirt though, or just a short-sleeve! I don't let the girls wear v-necks, usually just Old Navy shirts that are very modest but still cute! Our dress code doesn't allow sweatpants or anything so Julian usually just wears skinny jeans! Morgan, on the other hand, is a different story! She won't let me dress her in pants or anything casual, it has to be fancy! Usually a bra, thin strapped camisole, (she has smaller breasts so it's okay to wear that) and a tee! She even wears v-necks, because she begged and begged! She wears a printed skirt, but it has to hit 3 inches above her ankle. My rule used to be 2 inches, but she begged it to be brought up to 3! Sometimes, when I'm feeling extra nice, I let her wear a tank with a sweater! Such a treat.

Winter - Winter time is much simpler! Julian wears pretty much the same, except for long sleeved tees instead of short sleeved tees! Morgan is similar, too, except she wears leggings with her skirts and sweaters with her tees. She occasionally will wear a thick winter woolen turtleneck dress, though! Morgan adores turtlenecks, but gets made fun of at school for it.

Spring - Spring is much different! Julian wears short sleeve with a sweater, she likes to be a little dressier in the spring! Morgan wears dresses in the spring almost every day, always short sleeved though and not too much of a v-neck! She can not show any cleavage or boys will stare. Even though she is only 3, boys still do that! I went through boys going up and touching my boobs, sometimes even at recess corner me and pull up my shirt or pull down my pants! I was in 3rd grade at that time, so I'm extra careful with my girls and their development and how it tempts the boys.

Summer - I have very strict rules for summer! The girls cannot wear spaghetti straps, only thick tanks! The girls dress similar, short that have to go down to their knees, or a skirt that goes down 3 inches above your ankle!

LEAVE POST REQUESTS BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment